1. Analyze business requirements, and create technical design documents that are in accordance with the company's architecture standards.
2. Documenting design decisions, components and keep the knowledge base.
3. Lead senior and junior programmer in project development and providing hands on engineering expertise to the development teams.
4. Coach the Senior/Junior programmer on Swift application Development and support.
5. Manage UAT User Queries & coordinate UAT Activities so that UAT can be completed timely.
6. Ensures that expected application performance levels are achieved.
7. Perform unit and system testing of application code as well as execution of implementation activities.
8. Record and track defects uncovered during the execution of tests and escalated the issues status to project management and updated Teams on items of impact and participate in resolution; design retest cases/scripts/data to retest.
9. Review the code developed by Vendor, enhance the system & performance
Job Level - L3 : 6-9 years of relevant experience
1. Expert level programming skills in Java/J2EE technologies
2. Experience using and developing RESTful APIs using JAX-RS, JSON, familiar JBoss Resteasy is a plus
3. Experience with JMS, IBM MQ, event-based and message-driven distributed system
4. Strong familiarity with web servers and load balancing technologies, experience with JBoss, apache mod_cluster is a plus
5. Experience in use of source code management system like SVN or GIT and build tools like ant, maven as well as exposed to CI/CD tools.
6. Experience with Oracle DB, PL/SQL is preferred
7. Experience with Redhat, Linux Scripting is an asset
8. Experience with SWIFT messaging protocol and standards is a must (FIN, FileAct, RMA, MT, BIC, LT)
9. Experience working with SWIFT Alliance Messaging Hub (AMH) is a must.
10. Experience working with other transformation engine technologies is an asset.
11. Good written and verbal communication skills, experience working with coordination of multiple teams