The candidate(s) will report into the Finance, Asset Management & Risk Management(FAR) Technology Department as part of the Risk Management – Enterprise Risk Management(ERM) development team. He/She will primarily responsible for new system implementation, maintenance, and daily Business-As-Usual support of Balance Sheet Risk Management(BSRM) system.
His/Her responsibilities include:
• Working with risk users to understand the business requirements for reporting of Interest Rate Risk in Banking Book(IRRBB) and Liquidity Risk.
• Working with Technology to participate in system design, build, user acceptance test, troubleshooting and ensuring that risk user needs are being met in any implementation
• Working with other upstream systems to create seamless end to end processes
• Working with Change Request Committee to provide plan, status update, and documentation
• Providing regular communication with teams on implementation activities
• Investigating and resolving issues raised by risk management users
• Meeting the tight deadlines and schedules
• A Bachelor or Maser degree in Computer Science, Statistic, Information Technology and relevant discipline from reputable institutions
• A minimum of at least 6-9 years’ work experience in project implementations.
• Knowledge of Treasury Products and Core Banking Products is an advantage.
• Knowledge of Intraday liquidity reporting using SWIFT messages is an advantage.
• Working experience in BMC control-M Enterprise batch job scheduling software is essential.
• Linux shell scripting is essential.
• Base SAS programming is essential.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Proactive to work in a fast-paced environment to deliver and meet the deadlines
• Highly resourceful, self-motivated, and conscientious with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• End-user focused and empathetic