• Deep knowledge of performance testing tools (Performance center, JMeter)
• Deep knowledge of Monitoring, Analysis tools (Dynatrace, Splunk, etc ..)
• Able to establish a performance test strategy for a release/program.
• 7 + Years of IT experience
• Advanced English and Portuguese
• Live in Curitiba- PR – Brazil or be available to move there
Roles & Responsibilities:
Collaborates with teams during story design to ensure new application features are developed in a performant and resilient manner.
Participate in engagement related meetings.
Designs, scripts, configures, and run performance tests to validate production readiness of software applications and infrastructure for stability and performance against Non-functional Requirements.
Conduct deep dive analysis when anomalies are identified.
Leads or participates in enterprise initiatives.
Provides leadership and mentorship for performance engineering processes, tools and best practices.
Creates, and participates in the Performance Engineering Community of Practice which is a technical platform that enables knowledge sharing, cross-collaboration, standardization and innovation.
Collaborates with engineers throughout the entire SDLC.
Diagnoses, tracks and manages performance issues to resolution in testing and production environments.
Location: CURITIBA - BRAZIL - Onsite
SEND CV TO firstname.lastname@example.org
5 - 8 Years
|JMeterPerformance CenterAnalysis Tool|Performance TestingDynatraceSplunck and Icinga